Saturday, May 2, 2009

Count your many blessings- see what God has done

So... as I said in my last blog I am going to Romania for several weeks this summer. My main reasons for creating this blog are to post things during my Europe trip with my parents, and to keep everyone updated while I am in Romania. I thought it would also be neat to count my blessings on here as the dates draw near. One of the many blessings that I am counting today has to do with the Romania part of my summer. My church has been helping support us each year that we have gone to Romania. This year has been no different. We have had dinners and lunches, and so many people have come out to to help support us. I just want to thank everyone who has supported me and the group, because you are an important part in us going over to the Roma (gypsy) people. You , church family and friends, are apart of the blessings that I am counting today! I am thankful for you, and you mean so much to me!
Also, all of our dinners and lunches could not have even been possible if it weren't for mom(Mrs. Timi) and Mrs. Beverly. They would never want recognition for what they have done for the Mission Romania team behind the scenes, but in their own unique way they have given their time and hard work to make sure that we are able to make it to Romania this summer. Thanks so much to yall and what all you guys have done for us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment