After talking with people about experiences that I have had over the years I have been talked into starting a blog. They say that it will help me look back and remember events more clearly. They also tell me it is a great way to keep people updated on my life if they care to read about it. So, here I go. I am excited about starting this blog now, especially at this time of my life. I am exactly one week from graduating college, two weeks from leaving for a European trip with mom and dad, and two months from going to Romania for about 3 1/2 weeks. Although I have one of the most exciting summers of my life ahead of me, I still have NO clue what I am supposed to be doing with my life when I get back from Romania.Maybe I should just stay in Romania... who knows?! My hopes are that this blog will let me look back and see how God's beautiful plan for my life slowly unfolds through time. Good luck following these blogs, and ENJOY!
Jeremiah 29:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment