Monday, July 27, 2009

Friday (Week 2)

Today was my first time ever in a hotel by myself. It was different, but I got some great sleep that I have been needing. We had a worship time and offering for missions around the world. The group then got to have free time in the city for several hours. While they had free time, Daniel Byrd and I got to go pick up Daniel Arthur. He has been serving all summer in Asia, but will be here serving the next week. It was great seeing a familiar face from home! The rest of the day was spent just talking and relaxing as I awaited my church group's arrival the next day! I can't wait! The other group left Romania around 5:30. I will miss them so much, because they have given their whole selves to working for God this week. They are amazing people, and God has used them in so many ways this week. A church has been planted in Balda, new believers in many villages, and so many seeds have been planted! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I love you all, and I look forward to working with you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment