So, a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. I graduated college, went to Europe for two weeks, had an apartment flood, got a maternity leave job for the fall, got accepted into graduate school, and I just got back from the beach yesterday. It seems that I have not kept up with my blog over the summer like I had planned. I mostly wanted to blog about Romania though while I am there this summer. I leave Thursday for Romania, and I couldn't be more excited. Through the past 5 times that I have been to Romania, I have had so many people praying for me and the people. I just want to thank you so much if you have ever prayed for the Roma (gypsy) people. I have also had people help support me as I go to Romania. I have had the most supportive family, friends, church family, and even strangers who have supported me- and I could never explain how big of a blessing that is. I am doing a Bible study and in this study it talks about how it is not just about me...but it is about me, you, and them working together. It talks about how many people are involved in just making a pencil. It seems simple, but it is a long process where different people contribute their skills to create it. Each person has their part- none more important than the others. Without one part, the others could not be done. I see this being the same as missions. I couldn't possibly go to Romania without those who help send me. There are so many people involved in sending just one person on the mission field that it is impossible for me to even think of everyone who has helped me. Some people pray, encourage, give, donate games/toys/crafts, some people have even taught me about the Bible over the years- which now I get to go share with others. This has been God's plan from the beginning. Each little part of my life has been perfectly put together by God just so I can go to Romania and share with those who know nothing about Him. I thank you so much! I thank you for being a family of God- united for His purpose. I am so excited to see how God's plan will play out as I am in Romania. I look forward to sharing with you every step of the way! Thanks so much and be blessed!
Peace and love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment