Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sunday (Week 3)

God knows when we need to rest. Sunday I woke up very sick. We all went to church in Mociu like the past weeks. I didn't see much of church, because I had to go outside since I was sick. There were two of us who were sick, so we sat out near the door to cool off. The church service was greast though. The youth from Camarasu, the ones who were closed out of the youth rally, came to the church service. They were very respectful, and they wanted to make it known that all they wanted was to be allowed to worship in God's house. As far as I know, they were accepted there. After church I took some medicine and slept the rest of the day and night. The rest of the group spent the day sorting clothes that we will be passing out during our week of ministry. They also went into the city for Bible study and planning of other things. I hate that I was sick all day, but I know God knew I needed to rest. I am so thankful that my curch team is here and ready to serve this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment