Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so!
I am SO thankful that God loves US! Not JUST me, not JUST you, not JUST a certain people group, but the whole entire world. Good, bad, and ugly...He loves us!! Why? I'm not sure why He chose to love us that much, but He did! Fact is, that is a hard thing for me to grasp. How can He love me so much to forgive everything, to contiue loving me after things I have done against Him, AND to die on the cross for me!? AMAZING, right? Well, I love this feeling I get when I feel like I am somewhat catching or understanding just a glimpse of God's love. It is overwhelming, but amazing! Now, I know that God loves me, but like I said at the begining ...He loves US! As you know, the Roma (gypsies) do not know this love. All that they seem to know is hate. Hate for each other, hate from teachers, priests, political figures, doctors, and so on. How is it that a people group can be in such need while others are living lavishly? I am going to post an article that I just found on the news when I do my daily google news search on Romania for fun. :)
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5g_hiuN4zYOxSy_YZmkn4ufUsg_4g
So, basically... we have a place in the USA where all children can go to schools, and acually have to have a form of education. Can you imagine being so outcasted that they see no desire to have an education? They have no desire to be in the same room or town as you? Can you imagine living in this constant life of hatred towards you where EVERYONE around you doesn't want you there and equate you to something that does not have a soul!?
Me being an elementary school teacher wants these Roma people to have an education, but most of all I just want them to find LOVE. I want them to find and rest in the peace and love that God offers them through His son!
This was something that I just ran across today and wanted to share.
I LOVE ROMA!!!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment